If a user is unable to verify their identity, the booking shall be considered void. The user must present their Original Driving License to the authorised Car Zone's Staff at the pickup point. The possession of vehicle will not be granted to a user in case he fails to meet the above requirements.
Self Driven Cars
The user must be minimum 21 years of age and should have a valid driving license issued by the concerned regional transport office.Car Zone's retains the right to refuse membership to any applicant, even if he/she satisfies the above criteria. Granting of membership is solely on the discretion of Car Zone's.
Car Zone's Self Driven Cars are solely for the purpose of personal use. The vehicle cannot be used as a taxi or for transporting people for monetary gain.Car Zone's Self Driven Cars cannot be used for races, exhibitions and/or any contests.Car Zone's Self Driven Cars cannot be used for towing, pushing and/or propelling another vehicle or object.
- Car Zone's Self Driven Cars are solely for the purpose of personal use.
- The vehicle cannot be used as a taxi or for transporting people for monetary gain.Car Zone's Self Driven Cars cannot be used for races, exhibitions and/or any contests.
- Car Zone's Self Driven Cars cannot be used for towing, pushing and/or propelling another vehicle or object.
- Car Zone's Self Driven Cars cannot be used by a person under the influence of (a) Alcohol and/or (b) Any mind altering substance which can impair the users ability to drive. Use of narcotic substances is strictly prohibited.
- Incase users consume alcohol after the ride has started and gets into any unexpected events the User will be solely responsible for all outcomes thereon (Insurance liability, third party damages, self damages, police involvements etc).
Self Driven Cars
Extension will be granted if and only if the vehicle is available for the requested period of time.
All expenses incurred during the rental period on the vehicle such as parking fee, fine, challans etc. will be borne by the user.
- Car Zone's is not responsible for any accident and/or injury caused to the driver and/or any of the passengers due to personal negligence or negligence of the driver.If an accident occurs,FIR/NOC will be required from the customer.Additionally,drivers original driving license will be held for insurance claiming purpose,which will be returned after 14 working days.
- (i) The user must ensure that all passengers wear safety belts or helmets.
- (ii)The number of passengers must not exceed the seating capacity of the vehicle.
- Car Zone's reserves the right to fine or block a user due to non-compliance of the above.
- The user is responsible for the safety of their belongings. Any item, electronic device or personal belonging left in the vehicle will be returned to the user (if found) after due verification.Car Zone's however does not guarantee the return of any items left behind.
- The user must ensure the safety of all equipment in the vehicle which has been provided by Car Zone's . In case any equipment is misplaced by the user, he/she will be charged for the same at the discretion of Car Zone's .
How does the insurance work ?
We do have comprehensive insurance for all the vehicles. The insurance will only be claimed if the damage billing is more than 25,000 Rs. provided customer is willing to pay the insurance difference amount & vehicle grounding charges. We advise the customer to drive the vehicle safely - carefully to avoid these circumstances & for the convenience of other customer who's booking will be in pipeline.
. Do you provide drop & pickup services?
Yes we do have pickup/drop facility. But it will be costing you 400 Rs 2 way ( As situated approx. 15 kms away from our premises )